Austin is known for its delicious and diverse cuisine! This year at the Trail, we're excited to host some of the city's favorite restaurants —all settled magically beneath millions of lights! Our only advice? Bring your stretchy Santa suit, sans belt.
A Taste of Austin | Eats & Drinks
By: Carly Campbell
With over thirty food trucks, we've got your four main Elf food groups covered! Be sure to check out hot spots like Candy Cane Lane, the North Pole, Zilker Village & the Zilker Tree to try them all. See the map at the bottom of this post to start planning your pit stops now!
Here's the full yummy lineup:
Candy Cane Lane:
We’ll be serving up more than just hot cocoa this year! With three bars located throughout the Trail offering beer, wine & specialty cocktails, you’ll be having a holly jolly good time!
Here’s a sneak peek at our featured holiday cocktails:
- Irish Hot Toddy-Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, Hot Water, Honey & Lemon
- Irish Coffee-Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, Coffee, and Cream
- Sippin Cider-Choose between Titos Vodka or Sailor Jerrys Rum mixed with spiced apple cider served with a cinnamon sugar rim
- Dark & Stormy-Sailor Jerrys Rum and Ginger Beer
- Plum & Sage Gin Fizz-Hendrick’s Gin, Plum & Sage simple Syrup, with lemon juice and topped with soda
- Peppermint Schnapps Hot Cocoa
Get one of these delicious holiday beverages at one (or all--no judgement!) of the three conveniently located bars:
- Kringles Kantina, located in Candy Cane Lane
- Trail's End Bar, located by the Community Performance Stage
- Hospitality Bar, located in Zilker Lounge
See the map at the bottom of this post for more detail!