The Trail of Lights Fun Run is tomorrow—and a little rain isn’t going to stop us.
Due to rainy conditions, we have made some modifications to the Fun Run activities to keep everyone safe and having fun.
- The Finish Line Festival will now be a “Starting Line Festival.” Expo partners, music and fun activities will now be located near the Packet Pickup Tent in the parking lot by the Zilker Playground. The Starting Line Festival will be across Barton Springs Road from the Main Entrance to the Trail of Lights, just downhill from the Zilker Tree. The Starting Line Festival will run 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm, so come as early as 5:00 pm to have fun before Wave 1 and feel free to head back after you finish the run.
- Beer, drinks and food trucks will be located immediately past the Finish Line. Stop by for your free beer (21+ of course) and a bite!
- Team photos will still start at 5:00 pm by the Starting Line Festival.
- Fun Run Parking is sold out. If you purchased a parking pass, please follow the driving instructions on your parking pass, as street closures will be in effect.
- Additional parking can be found in area lots including One Texas Center and Austin High School. Parking fees may apply.
- Start times remain on schedule, but we will notify you should anything change:
Wave 1: 6:30 pm
Wave 2: 8:00 pm
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. And remember: it is totally okay to run in rainboots and splash through puddles!