+ ATTENDANCE PROMISE
The Austin Trail of Lights has taken many precautions to ensure the safety of all attendees, staff and performers. We ask that all attendees support these efforts:
- Attendees must remain in vehicles at all times.
- Wear a mask upon arrival, when interacting with staff, or if you need to use the restroom in the arrival queue area.
- Be well – if you do not feel well, or are considered high-risk, please stay home.
All Austin Trail of Lights ticket holders must agree that neither they, nor any of their guests, will attend if any one or more of the following is true on the day of your purchased date/time slot:
- Within the prior 14 days, they have tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 14 days, they have travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Please note: According to the CDC, older adults, and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend.
To help maintain physical distancing guidelines, ticket holders must also agree that they will not sell, transfer or otherwise provide any of their vehicle seats to anyone other than family with whom they have been sheltering or other trusted acquaintances.
YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES & POSTED INSTRUCTIONS SET FORTH BY THE CDC, STATE OF TEXAS, AND CITY OF AUSTIN WHILE IN ZILKER PARK AND WITHIN THE TRAIL OF LIGHTS EVENT PERIMETER.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE
CONTROL AND PREVENTION, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE.
BY ENTERING THE TRAIL OF LIGHTS GROUNDS AND ATTENDING, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.