+ HEALTH & SAFETY
The Austin Trail of Lights depends on your compliance & support as we strive to provide a safe and fun environment for all to enjoy this holiday season. By working together, we can help each other stay healthy while enjoying precious time with our families and friends again. From our family to yours, THANK YOU for doing your part!
You should NOT come to the Austin Trail of Lights if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Have reason to believe you have COVID-19;
- Have reasonable to believe that you've been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Have taken any medication to reduce a fever within the last 2 days;
- Are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last 14 days, COVID-19 symptoms, including a cough, fever, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, unexplained headache, body aches or pains, diarrhea, or other symptoms of illness, or have otherwise felt unwell in the last 24 hours;
- Have traveled internationally in the last 14 days;
- Have had close contact with someone who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days;
- Have COVID-19, are experiencing or have within the last 48 hours experienced symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or know you've been exposed to COVID-19.
Those that are most vulnerable to COVID-19 should exercise extra caution. Click here to review conditions that put people at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC. Scroll up to review the Attendance Health Promise.