+ Where are the shuttles? How do I get there?
Take a shuttle from two convenient locations directly to the front gate of the Austin Trail of Lights.
Austin Trail of Lights Shuttles will operate from two (2) locations on select nights:
- Republic Square in downtown Austin (422 Guadalupe St., Austin 78701)
- Toney Burger Event Center in South Austin (3200 Jones Rd, Austin, TX 78745)
- Shuttle fare is $7 per person and INCLUDES General Admission access. Children 2 and under on a lap and infants ride free.
- Advance Shuttle ticket purchasers may access the Trail through a separate, expedited “Prepaid” Entrance upon arrival at the Trail beginning at 7pm.
- If a guest would like ZIP access onsite at the Trail and arrive via shuttle, both a shuttle pass and separate ZIP Pass purchases are required.
- Shuttles are ADA accessible and have room for wheelchair storage. Foldable strollers are also permitted on shuttles.
- Free parking available at the Burger Center. Downtown parking fees may apply surrounding Republic Square.
- Purchase a shuttle pass, in advance, to skip the long shuttle admission lines at each pick up location. Additional parking costs may apply per posted lots/businesses/street meters adjacent to the shuttle locations.