Presented by Vista Equity Partners
Thanks to generous donations from Vista Equity Partners and dozens of businesses and individuals, STARS at the Trail extends the joy of the Austin Trail of Lights to nonprofit organizations across Austin.
The STARS at the Trail program was created to ensure that those people in our community, who may not otherwise have the opportunity, are given a magical holiday experience tailored exclusively for them. Every year, the Trail hosts deserving children, families, seniors, first responders and veterans for an incredible experience. Since 2013 STARS at The Trail has worked with 20 local non-profit organizations to bring over 10,000 individuals to the Trail of Lights.
2020 STARS organizations
- African America Youth Harvest Foundation
- Back on My Feet Austin
- Bertha Sadler Means Young Women's Leadership Academy
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas
- Children's HOME Initiative with Foundation Communities
- Council on At-Risk Youth
- Down Home Ranch
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas
- Drive a Senior
- First Tee of Greater Austin
- Friends of the Children Austin
- Hearts 2 Heal
- Helping Hand Home for Children
- Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- Imagine A Way
- Mainspring Schools
- Marathon Kids
- Marbridge Foundation Inc.
- Partnerships for Children
- Sam's Adventure Camp
- Senior Access
- The Art Beat Foundation
- The Johnson Center for Child Health & Development
- The Rise School of Austin
- The SAFE Alliance
- The Settlement Home for Children
- UT Neighborhood Longhorns Program (NLP)
- Women's Storybook Project of Texas
- Young Voices of Austin
- ...AND MORE
HOW CAN I HELP?
BECOME A TRAIL OF LIGHTS SPONSOR!
Give back at any level. A portion of all sponsorships go to support the STARS at the Trail program. Your sponsorship dollars keep community-centered programs like STARS at the Trail available to the Central Texas community.
Get Involved Today. Inquire about available sponsorships and how you can get involved with STARS at the Trail.
MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL DONATION
Help us keep the Austin Trail of Lights accessible to all. Your donation to the Trail, in any amount, helps support our community-centered programs like STARS at the Trail and Heroes Night and allows us to keep half the nights of the event free and open to the public. With support like yours, we can bring the joy of the holidays and the Trail of Lights to thousands of deserving people in our community.