Presented by Vista Equity Partners
Thanks to generous donations from Vista Equity Partners and dozens of businesses and individuals, STARS at the Trail extends the joy of the Austin Trail of Lights to nonprofit organizations across Austin.
The STARS at the Trail program was created to ensure that those people in our community, who may not otherwise have the opportunity, are given a magical holiday experience tailored exclusively for them. Every year, on three private nights, STARS at the Trail hosts deserving children, families, seniors, first responders and veterans for an incredible Trail experience. Since 2013 STARS at The Trail has worked with 20 local non-profit organizations to bring over 4,500 individuals to the Trail of Lights.
The Trail of Lights Foundation invites all local 501(c)3 organizations to apply to one of the many STARS at the Trail experiences by October 11.
HOW CAN I HELP?
BECOME A TRAIL OF LIGHTS SPONSOR!
Give back at any level. A portion of all sponsorships go to support the STARS at the Trail program. Your sponsorship dollars keep community-centered programs like STARS at the Trail available to the Central Texas community.
Get Involved Today. Inquire about available sponsorships and how you can get involved with STARS at the Trail.
MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL DONATION
Help us keep the Austin Trail of Lights accessible to all. Your donation to the Trail, in any amount, helps support our community-centered programs like STARS at the Trail and Heroes Night and allows us to keep half the nights of the event free and open to the public. With support like yours, we can bring the joy of the holidays and the Trail of Lights to thousands of deserving people in our community.
2018 STARS organizations & sponsors
- African American Youth Harvest Foundation
- Altus Hospice
- Ann Richards School Foundation
- Austin-Oita Sister City Committee
- Back on My Feet Austin
- Boys and girls club of the austin area
- Communities In Schools of Central Texas
- Council on At -Risk Youth
- Creative Action
- Down Home Ranch
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas
- Dream Come True Foundation
- Drive a Senior
- Foundation Communities
- Helping Hand Home for Children
- IDEA Rundberg College Prep
- KIPP Texas Public Schools - Austin (formerly KIPP Austin Public Schools)
- Mainspring Schools
- Marathon Kids
- RAICES Austin - Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas
- Start-Up Kids Club
- The Andy Roddick Foundation
- The Rise School of Austin
- The Settlement Home for Children
- Travis Manion Foundation
- Women's Storybook Project
- Youth Rise Texas
- Vista Equity Partners
- Almanza, Blackburn, and Dickie, LLP
- Mark Williams
- Mario Espinoza