Presented by Vista Equity Partners
Thanks to generous donations from Vista Equity Partners and dozens of businesses and individuals, STARS at the Trail extends the joy of the Austin Trail of Lights to nonprofit organizations across Austin.
The STARS at the Trail program was created to ensure that those people in our community, who may not otherwise have the opportunity, are given a magical holiday experience tailored exclusively for them. Every year, the Trail hosts deserving children, families, seniors, first responders and veterans for an incredible experience. Since 2013 STARS at The Trail has worked with 20 local non-profit organizations to bring over 10,000 individuals to the Trail of Lights.
This year, Trail of Lights invites qualifying 501(c)3 organizations to enjoy the Trail of Lights Drive Thru experience. The Trail of Lights Foundation will select non-profits to receive 50 vehicle passes each. Complete the application for your organization to be considered for the STARS program by October 23. Selected organizations will be notified with more details in early November.
2019 STARS organizations
- African American Youth Harvest Foundation
- Back on My Feet
- Bertha Sadler Means Young Women’s Leadership Academy
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas
- Brooke Elementary School Burke Center for Youth
- Communities in Schools of Central Texas
- Council on At-Risk Youth Down Home Ranch
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas (DSACT)
- Drive a Senior Central Texas Drive a Senior Northwest Drive a Senior West Austin
- The First Tee
- Foundation Communities specifically the Children's HOME Initiative
- Friends of the Children Austin Helping Hand Home for Children
- Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- IDEA Rundberg College Prep
- Imagine A Way
- KIPP Texas Public Schools - Austin
- Mainspring Schools
- Partnerships For Children
- Project Connect - Dripping Springs
- RAICES - Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services
- Sam's Adventure Camp Senior Access
- Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council
- The Rise School of Austin The SAFE Alliance
- UT Neighborhood Longhorns Program
- Women's Storybook Project of Texas
HOW CAN I HELP?
BECOME A TRAIL OF LIGHTS SPONSOR!
Give back at any level. A portion of all sponsorships go to support the STARS at the Trail program. Your sponsorship dollars keep community-centered programs like STARS at the Trail available to the Central Texas community.
Get Involved Today. Inquire about available sponsorships and how you can get involved with STARS at the Trail.
MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL DONATION
Help us keep the Austin Trail of Lights accessible to all. Your donation to the Trail, in any amount, helps support our community-centered programs like STARS at the Trail and Heroes Night and allows us to keep half the nights of the event free and open to the public. With support like yours, we can bring the joy of the holidays and the Trail of Lights to thousands of deserving people in our community.