Once you arrive to Trail, enter the lane according to your ticket type. Options are:
- NIGHT LIGHTS PREVIEW PARTY: Night Lights Preview Party ticket holders will enter through the ZIP Fast Pass Entrance located on Barton Springs Road, starting at 6:00 pm on Friday, December 6th only.
- ZIP FAST PASS ENTRANCE: ZIP wristband holders can enter at 6:00 pm nightly December 11-23 at the ZIP entrance is located on Barton Springs Road, just right of the Trail of Lights main entrance.
- HEROES NIGHT ENTRANCE: For our Heroes Night on Wednesday, December 11th, veterans and military members should present a military ID or badge to Trail staff at the ZIP Entrance for proper complimentary ZIP admission for Heroes and up to 3 family members beginning at 6:00 pm. First responders may register in advance. Link coming soon! The ZIP entrance is located on Barton Springs Road, just right of the Trail of Lights main entrance.
- MAIN / PREPAID ENTRANCE: Entrance nightly for all prepaid General Admission and Shuttle guests located on Barton Springs Road, starting at 7:00 pm December 10-23.
- GATE ADMISSION ENTRANCE: Entrance for $5 paid gate fee starting at 7:00pm on paid nights ~ Dec 13-14 and 19-23, located on Barton Springs Road.
- ADA ENTRANCE: The ADA entrance is located between Lou Neff Road and the Trail of Lights entrance on Barton Springs Road. This area allows extra space and paved terrain for entry. Guests with disabilities will be permitted to enter the Trail as early as 6:00 pm on December 10-23 to enjoy the Trail prior to general admission entry. Look for the wheelchair signs above the entrance lanes or ask a volunteer to direct you to the appropriate area.
- PLATINUM ENTRANCE: Platinum Entrance is located at Stratford Drive and Lou Neff Road. Platinum guests use this entrance beginning at 6:00 pm.
- HOSPITALITY ENTRANCE: Hospitality Entrance is located at Stratford Drive and Lou Neff Road. Hospitality guests, Executive Pass holders, Media, and special FFN/TOL guests use this entrance beginning at 6:00 pm nightly.