2019 Tickets On Sale Now
- Plan your ideal experience at this year’s Austin Trail of Lights. Scroll down to see our different ticket types.
General Admission is FREE for 7 out of the 14 nights at the Austin Trail of Lights. Refer to the calendar to see which nights offer free entry and which nights carry a $5 entry fee.
- General Admission hours are 7-10pm, nightly, December 10th-23rd.
- Purchase a GA ticket online, in advance, to skip the long gate admission lines.
- Advance GA ticket purchasers can access the Trail through a separate, expedited “Prepaid” Entrance.
The Ultimate in Convenience at the Trail.
ZIP Passes are a favorite of families and small groups, especially on busier nights at the Trail. You’ll be close to the action – stay cozy within our heated ZIP hospitality tents as you enjoy our festive lineup of nightly entertainment on the Zilker Stage. Skip the lines, enter early and ZIP into the Austin Trail of Lights!
- 6pm Early Entry to the Austin Trail of Lights, one hour before general admission gates open to the public.
- Enter the Trail through an exclusive ZIP Entrance and sip hot cocoa in our ZIP Lobby before you enter.
- ZIP guests also receive special access to the ZIP Lounge where you'll find complimentary holiday cookies, cocoa, comfortable seating, and heated washrooms.
- ZIP admission hours are 6-10pm, nightly, on December 11th-23rd.
- ZIP passes are $20 (plus fees), nightly, on December 11th-23rd.
Purchase required for ages 6 and over. Children 5 and under are free to enter with a ticketed ZIP adult.
Experience the Trail of Lights in luxury, presented by Northern Trust. Platinum Pass purchases come with concierge service for a VIP experience. Our Platinum team will work to make your experience at the Trail memorable and the planning truly hands-off. All you do is pick the night you and your group would like to attend!
This year our Platinum program will sparkle and delight guests in a dedicated Platinum Lounge complete with all the Platinum amenities you love like comfortable seating and an exclusive bar! Stay warm and cozy within our Platinum hospitality area and enjoy a fabulous lineup of nightly entertainment.
- 6pm Early Entry to the Austin Trail of Lights, one hour before general admission gates open to the public, through an exclusive Platinum back gate entrance.
- Valet Parking for one vehicle
- Platinum concierge service from our Platinum Team to guide you at the event
- Golf cart shuttle services from the Platinum Lounge to Trailhead
- Access to a private, heated Platinum Lounge with comfortable seating and private bar
- One drink ticket valid at bars throughout the park per Platinum Pass
- One ride ticket for exclusive entry to the Ferris Wheel or Carousel per Platinum Pass
- Access to the Zilker Lounge where you'll find cookies, cocoa, comfortable seating, and heated washrooms
Platinum pass prices range from $80 for an individual pass, $150 for a 2-pack, and $270 for a 4-pack of tickets.
Purchase required for ages 6 and over. Children 5 and under are free with a ticketed Platinum adult. Drink & Ride tickets only issued to paid ticket holders, and not valid to complimentary Platinum children.
If you plan to drive to the Austin Trail of Lights, we offer close-in, lot parking at Zilker Park available only with a pre-paid parking pass. There are a limited number of spots available each night. All parking passes must be purchased in advance, online.
- Parking passes available for $15 per vehicle.
- Parking lots open at 5:30pm nightly.
Parking typically sells out in advance, so purchase yours early!
Love Austin, hate the traffic? Avoid driving in Austin traffic and take a shuttle from two convenient locations directly to the front gate of the Austin Trail of Lights. Purchase a shuttle pass, in advance, to skip the long shuttle admission lines at each pick up location.
- Austin Trail of Lights Shuttles will operate from two (2) locations on Dec 13-15, and 19-23:
- Republic Square in downtown Austin (422 Guadalupe St., Austin 78701)
- Toney Burger Event Center in South Austin (3200 Jones Rd, Austin, TX 78745)
- Shuttle Schedule: The first shuttle departs from Burger Center and Republic Square Park at 5:30 pm. Shuttles run continuously from both locations with the last shuttles departing from shuttle stops at 8:30pm. Return shuttles from Zilker Park and the Austin Trail of Lights will run regularly until 10:30pm to each location.
- Shuttle fare is $7 per person and INCLUDES General Admission access. Small children seated on an adult’s lap and infants ride free.
- Advance Shuttle ticket purchasers may access the Trail through a separate, expedited “Prepaid” Entrance upon arrival at the Trail.
- If a guest would like ZIP access onsite at the Trail and arrive via shuttle, both a shuttle pass and separate ZIP Pass purchases are required.
- Shuttles are ADA accessible and have room for wheelchair storage. Foldable strollers are also permitted on shuttles.
Guests who purchase a shuttle pass do NOT need to purchase separate General Admission tickets – the shuttle pass includes shuttle ride and GA entry.
Head to the calendar to pick your date and plan your trip.